Join Our Team
We are hiring tax associates across all levels – trainee, part-qualified and CTA qualified – who have a great attitude, are excited to learn and want to join a team of highly motivated, lean thinkers.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to provide personalised, commercial tax solutions to clients who are making important decisions about the people and issues that are important to them.
We believe attitude trumps experience and are open to applications from people across diverse backgrounds looking for a challenging, interesting role in an environment that promotes great work/life balance.
For more detail – E: email@example.com | P: +353 91 376743
How can we help you?
Contact Laura Lynch & Associates or submit a business inquiry online.
Senior Tax Manager
We are passionate about delivering personalised, commercial tax solutions to entrepreneurs and private clients, helping them make important decisions about the people and things that are important to them. To meet increased demand for our services, we are expanding our team of ambitious tax advisors to include the challenging and interesting role of Senior Tax Manager.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of implementing and managing complex advisory projects and transactions, with a great eye for detail
- Is technically excellent, with capacity to learn quickly, understand and clearly articulate complex issues
- Demonstrates independent thought, technical curiosity and a creative mind in relation to tax planning
- Shows attention to detail and high standards of accuracy and research skills, delivering client-ready reports and presentations
- Has at least 3 years’ experience in a tax management role in practice, with responsibility for both compliance and consultancy projects, billing, wip management and building client relationships
- Is an ambitious candidate with potential to progress to senior management/partner level
- Demonstrates business acumen and a commercial approach, appreciating non-tax factors within a set of circumstances
- Adheres to the highest standards of professionalism, honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and ethics
- Enjoys mentoring and teaching others
WE ARE OFFERING
- An excellent opportunity for learning and career progression
- A highly motivated team of tax professionals who will help you achieve your career goals
- Car parking and flexible working arrangements; we believe strongly in personal development and work/life balance
- Excellent academic record
- AITI / CTA qualified with at least 5 years’ PQA experience
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants should email their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be acknowledged and dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious tax specialist, who will have access to our eclectic client base. They will have a unique opportunity to develop their technical knowledge, experience and business development skills.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with an excellent academic record who is keen to progress their tax career. They should have strong technical and communication skills, with experience of researching complex technical issues. We’re looking for that someone who will go the extra mile and use their initiative when it comes to thinking about and delivering tax services.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have an excellent academic record, with a strong desire to continue to learn and succeed
- Be AITI / CTA qualified
- Have technical knowledge across all tax heads, having previously worked in a professional tax environment
- Be able to work independently whilst also being a team player
- Have good commercial awareness and business acumen
- Be highly ethical and trustworthy
- Be personable, interested in people and have excellent communication skills
- Have a desire to strive for excellence in all their dealings
A generous remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience, will be offered. We’re open to receiving applications across all levels.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com.
All applications will be acknowledged and dealt with in the strictest confidence.